The DC Bath Company pride themselves on supplying the very best quality products and offer guarantees to match. We don’t offer lifetime guarantees as they only cover the reasonably anticipated lifetime of a product which we feel is open to interpretation. Our guarantees are for a set period of time, are non-transferable, must be at the original installation address and we must be provided with original proof of purchase.
There are different guarantees for our products which are as follows:
Taps and Showers
In the unlikely event the Goods fails within the guarantee period, we offer a free replacement or replacement part (or nearest equivalent). Liability is limited to individual Goods and does not cover consequential loss or damage on installation.
• The guarantee does not cover damage during fitting, accidental or malicious damage, improper use, general wear and tear, damage due to poor installation or consequential loss.
• We require original proof of purchase to be provided for us to be able to consider any claim, so please keep your invoice and/or receipt. • We will replace at our discretion, in part or whole, Goods which are defective. If the Goods are no longer available, we will endeavor to provide a suitable alternative Goods.
• All Goods must be installed in accordance with the instructions provided by qualified professionals and in accordance with local water bylaws. Failure to follow the correct fitting will void the guarantee.
• We must be given the opportunity to inspect the Goods, which may be on site, if we request to do so. The Goods should not be removed or destroyed before inspection without our consent.
• If the investigation reveals that the fault is not due to a manufacturing or materials defect a call out charge may be applied.
• Where we are satisfied that a defect has arisen because of faulty manufacturing or materials we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the Goods free of charge to you. If we choose to replace Goods that are no longer available we will replace with a suitable alternative Goods.
• This guarantee does not cover damage and or malfunction caused by inappropriate cleaning and only cleaning products recommended should be used.
• Limescale buildup, corrosion, mould and mildew buildup and associated issues are not covered under this guarantee.
• The guarantee only covers the products and/or any spare parts needed to rectify any issues. The DC Bath Company cannot be held liable for any re-installation or fitting costs relating to the replacing of any spare part or replaced product.